Advanced Interviewing Concepts
Statement Analysis® Online Training
Presented by Mark McClish
Purchase The Training
Frequently Asked Questions
Statement Analysis Homepage
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much does the training cost?
The cost for the online training is $150.
2. How can I pay for the online training?
Payment can be made online using a credit card or Paypal. Advanced Interviewing Concepts is owned by The Marpa Group Inc. The Marpa Group handles all of our financial transactions. Your credit card will be processed through The Marpa Group's secure server. You can also sign up for the training and then mail your payment using a credit card, check or money order.
3. How long will I have to complete the training?
Your username and password to access the training will be valid for ninety (90) consecutive days upon receiving the workbook. If you need additional time, send me an email and I will be glad to extend your access to the training.
4. How long will it take to complete the training?
You can proceed through the training at your own pace. Most participants complete the course within ten weeks. If you choose to complete one lesson per week, it will take you nine weeks to finish.
5. What is in the workbook?
The workbook contains the techniques and key points from each lesson. It is designed to interact with the online training. There will be certain information you will have to obtain from the website and record in the workbook. The workbook also contains all of the statements that you will have to analyze.
6. There are several people in my department / organization who would like to take the training. Is there a group discount?
Yes. Please send me an email for information on a group rate.
7. I am not in law enforcement. Will I benefit from these techniques?
Yes. You can use these techniques when conducting any type of interview. They can also be used in your personal life to detect deception in a conversation, when reading an article or when watching television. Many times you can watch a murder mystery movie and quickly figure out who did it using the Statement Analysis techniques!
8. I have read your book "I Know You Are Lying." Will I still benefit from this online training?
Yes. The book contains only about one third of the techniques taught in the online training course.
9. What if I forget my username and password?
Just send me an email and I will notify you via email of your username and password.
10. Will I receive a certificate upon completing the training?
Yes. You will receive a certificate of completion.
11. Is there any assistance available while participating in the training?
Yes. If you have any questions, send me an email and I will respond as quickly as possible. You will also be sending me your analysis of various statements. I will review your analysis and provide you with feedback that will help you to sharpen your analyzing skills.
12. Will this course certify me as an expert in Statement Analysis?
No. There is no national standard for being certifed as an expert in Statement Analysis. The more training you have and the more you practice the techniques, the better you will become at analyzing statements and detecting deception.